A Terms and Conditions for Online Sale of Goods sets out the relationship between an online seller and a buyer and ensures the buyer agrees to the terms when purchasing from a website.
A Terms and Conditions for Online Sale of Goods is for websites that act as a portal for the buying and selling of goods online. It sets out the rights and obligations of both the seller and the buyer, and, by continuing to use the site, users accept the terms.
- Details of your company;
- Username and password requirements;
- Acceptable payment methods;
- Whether promotions, contests, vouchers, codes, credits, gift cards, or other privilege programmes will be run from time to time;
- Details of delivery terms and fees;
- Returns policy;
- Whether you allow users be able to post information on your website or upload files to your website;
- Customer service contact information; and
- The date when last updated.