A Terms and Conditions for Online Marketplace sets out the rules for visiting a website and purchasing goods through an online marketplace.
A Terms and Conditions for Online Marketplace is for websites that act as a platform for the online buying and selling of goods from a third-party vendor. It sets out the obligations of the website operator and website users, and, by continuing to use the site, users accept the terms.
- Details of the company;
- Details of the website;
- Buyer and seller account registration arrangements;
- Seller eligibility requirements;
- Security arrangements;
- Seller listing details;
- Details of products;
- Order payment methods and cancellation request procedure;
- Whether any promotions, contests, vouchers, codes, credits, gift cards, or other privilege programmes will be offered;
- Details of delivery terms and fees;
- Returns policy;
- Refund arrangements;
- Seller fee arrangements;
- Whether users are able to post information on the website or upload files to the website; and
- Date when last updated.