Your article must:
- Provide educational insight and add value to readers.
- Be relevant to Dragon Law and our community – startup, entrepreneurship, small business, online, technology, innovation, cloud, SaaS.
You can check out the 4 example topics and
our most popular guest authors.
Your articles must be:
- Well-written and proofed,
- More than 500 words (can be broken into series if necessary), and
- Link to relevant references when quoting or using statistics.
Please include an author bio of 25 to 50 words, and up to two social links you want included
By submitting the content, you grant Dragon Law the licence to use, edit and modify the content.
Publication of guest posts is the sole discretion of Dragon Law, and will usually be done within four weeks of submission.
Authors may write in to firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about the latest status of their submission.