Get featured on the Dragon Law blog!
Are you good at what you do?
Do people look up to you for expert advice?
Dragon Law’s blog reaches a brilliant community of entrepreneurs, business owners, and professionals worldwide. If you have something good to share, don’t keep it to yourself!
Criteria for submission
Your article must:
- Provide educational insight and add value to readers.
- Be relevant to Dragon Law and our community – startup, entrepreneurship, small business, online, technology, innovation, cloud, SaaS. Example topics:
- Looking for office space in Hong Kong? Here are some tips
- 5 ways to incentivise employees without burning a hole in your pocket
- What you didn’t know about Intellectual Property protection
- How to select the right freelancer for the job
Also read: Our most popular guest authors
The Dragon Law blog is not for selling products, we’re using it to help the community. So no sales pitches please!
Your articles must be:
- Well-written and proofed,
- More than 500 words (can be broken into series if necessary), and
- Link to relevant references when quoting or using statistics.
Please include an author bio of 25 to 50 words, and up to two social links you want included.
By submitting the content, you grant Dragon Law the licence to use, edit and modify the content.
Publication of guest posts is the sole discretion of Dragon Law, and will usually be done within four weeks of submission. Authors may write in to email@example.com to enquire about the latest status of their submission.