Through sharing office space with the right, non-competing business, they can provide your business with valuable opinions and feedback.
You should always make sure that your lease allows you to enter into such an agreement.
- Details about the owner;
- Details about your applicant;
- Number of seats required by the applicants;
- When the applicant intends to move in;
- How long the user intends to use the premises;
- What facilities the user can access;
- Between what hours and which days each week the user can access the premises; and
- Monthly charge for renting out the premises and the date for rent payment.