A Warm Welcome to The Dragon Law Blog!
January 15, 2015
We want to help startups in Hong Kong. With this in mind we are publishing a 6 part series of articles on starting a business in Hong Kong.
Over the next 6 weeks you will find articles on the following:
- I want to set up a business in Hong Kong – what do I need to think about?
- The benefits and disadvantages of different business structures in Hong Kong.
- I’ve decided to set up a Hong Kong company, but how do I get started?
- How to incorporate a limited company.
- Company secretarial duties.
- We need money – what fundraising options do I have?
- Term sheets.
- Investment agreements.
- Convertible notes v equity.
- Employing people.
- Types of employment agreement – temporary, permanent, consultant, intern, freelancer.
- Staff policies for your business.
- How can my staff get a Hong Kong visa?
- How to apply for an employment visa or business visa.
- Incentivizing key people – how can I reward my employees?
- Share option agreements.
- Restricted stock agreements.
Whether you have a business idea, you’re just starting up, or you’ve been in business for a while, we are sure you will find these articles interesting and informative. We look forward to your comments!