And now we have implemented a revamp of our website to integrate all these improvements and serve you better.
Dragonlaw.io is for businesses and law firms
Dragon Law started with a simple goal: make it easier to deal with legal needs so businesses can grow. We achieved this by unbundling legal work and developing a document builder that would empower business owners to create their own legal documents. This has enabled our customers to save both time and money in the process. Using our platform is 10 times faster and 5-10 times cheaper than buying traditional bundled legal services. Our customers have one platform to learn, one legal help desk, and one bill to pay.
Over time, we also realised that, as our client’s businesses grew, it was only natural that they would require legal advice from time to time. From referring our customers to our partner law firms to assist with our client’s more complex legal needs, we decided to take the relationship further and enable our trusted law firms to work with our customers directly. With the Dragon Law Premium Plan, businesses get bespoke legal support when drafting essential legal agreements, legal advice for specialised industries or in specific areas of expertise, and direct access to qualified lawyers via live chat or telephone.
Today, more than 10,000 businesses rely on Dragon Law daily to manage all of their legal needs seamlessly and efficiently. Likewise, law firms now use Dragon law to get connected to this ecosystem of businesses to provide timely legal advice to help them scale.
Here, we take you through the various features of our revamped, enhanced website.
Introducing Dragon Law solutions: a tailored solution for every kind of business
As part of our mission to provide accessible, seamless, and targeted legal support to businesses, we have developed Dragon Law solutions. We have identified the legal needs of various specialised industries and you will now find on our website dedicated pages for the different industries. Each Industry page explains how the Dragon Law web app can help your business scale up while staying legally compliant, and outlines the features of our Dragon Law web app that you’ll love. We also share a client’s success story, about how they use the Dragon Law app to meet their legal needs.
The industries covered include the following:
- Tech: Use Dragon Law to help you manage your legal needs so you can focus on scaling up your business – incorporating your company, creating solid agreements between you and your founders, and even helping you raise your next round of funding;
- Media & Publishing: Use Dragon Law to create advertising contracts to increase revenue and partner agreements for greater brand exposure;
- Marketing & Production: Use Dragon Law to create Sales Agreements and to e-sign Supply of Services Agreements with new customers, so that you can stay focused on your customers’ needs while complying with consumer regulations;
- Fashion: Whether you run a boutique brick-and-mortar store or a large-scale e-commerce platform, the Dragon Law app can help you through every stage of the sales cycle, from putting in place the right legal agreements to protecting your business online to establishing concrete terms with your suppliers, manufacturers, and distributors;
- Design: Use Dragon Law to support you through the entire project lifecycle, from creating and sending NDAs to prospective customers for e-signing to automating supplier agreements;
- IoT: For companies at the forefront of innovation, Dragon Law helps you protect the intellectual property that is core to your business’s commercialisation and success and builds the right legal foundation to work towards a scalable business;
- Recruitment: Use Dragon Law to automate the interviewing process by creating NDAs and Personal Information Collection Statements and send them to potential candidates;
- Leisure & Fitness: If you are selling food or wellness products, Dragon Law helps you keep up to date with the relevant consumer protection regulations so that you can focus on assisting your customers with their lifestyle goals;
- Fintech: Navigate the Fintech regulatory landscape with greater confidence with lawyers advising you through the Dragon Law Premium Plan and our document builder to self-service essential legal documents, such as Privacy Policies and End-User License Agreements.
With a substantial library of legal documents that you can customise for your specific needs, and partner law firms that can provide legal advice for a range of specialised industries, Dragon Law truly is a solution for all businesses.
Find a legal document: use our search function to find the specific document that you need
In Dragon Law 2.0, we reorganised our legal documents so that you can identify the legal documents you need based on your business objectives, added document guides so that you can assess whether the documents are right for you, and provided suggestions to related documents so you don’t miss out on key legal documents you didn’t know you needed.
Now we have taken this a step further by introducing a search function that allows you to find the document you need. Our easy-to-use search function allows you to enter keywords and filter by industry and country.
Pricing and plan pages: clear and transparent pricing to help you budget for your legal needs
Since starting Dragon Law, we have expanded the range of Dragon Law plans that we offer to cater to a greater range of businesses at various stages of maturity and with different levels of legal needs. From the Startup Plan for startups with limited financial resources that nevertheless want to get their legal fundamentals right and hit the ground running, to the Premium Plan for companies that want legal advice from a dedicated law firm in addition to our full suite of legal documents, we have something for every business.
We know that nothing is more frustrating than clicking around a website trying to figure out the pricing of a solution you want to purchase for your business, so we have laid it all out for you on our Pricing page. Our subscription payment model means that you can easily budget for your legal needs.
Start managing your legal needs with Dragon Law today.
Check out our Pricing page for a succinct overview of what each plan offers and decide what best suits your business.
Calling all law firms: learn how you can partner with us
We believe that partnering with forward-thinking and trustworthy law firms is the way to go in order to provide more holistic and seamless legal support to our customers. Of course, the benefits are not all one-sided. As a Dragon Law partner law firm, you get the opportunity to work with established businesses on their legal needs right within the Dragon Law web app in order to build close relationships with clients. Plus, secure new revenue streams for your firm with monthly recurring revenue streams for your firm.
Check out our page for law firms for an overview of why you should partner with us.
Resources: stay on top of regulatory updates
We keep on top of the latest developments in various industries in various countries, for both the startup scene and more established businesses – not just for our benefit but for our customers’ too. On the Dragon Law blog, we regularly publish pieces on the latest developments in business, regulatory changes, and how subscribing to Dragon Law can help tackle your pain points.
Some of our top picks include these pieces on navigating the regulatory challenges of #FinTech and 5 New Zealand government grants for startups and small businesses.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to stay on top of the latest Dragon happenings, tips, and insights!
A more efficient, accessible, and seamless way to self-service your legal needs
Here at Dragon Law, we pride ourselves on combining innovation with customised service to deliver efficiency and reliability. We have sought to expand our range of customers and partners while developing targeted solutions for specialised industries to better support your legal needs. As always, we look forward to your feedback and your support as we continue to make improvements to what we have to offer.